Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Goats cheese and caramelised onion mille feuille
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Quick puff pastry
- 200 g unsalted butter, cut into small pieces (1-2 cm) and frozen
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 90 g chilled water
- ½ tsp salt
- 20 g oil
- 300 g eschalots, cut into wedges (3-4 cm)
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 20 g sherry
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 300 g soft goat's cheese
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, zested, no white pith
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- rocket leaves, to serve
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2903.6 kJ / 694 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 45.4 g
- 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 28.8 g
- 4.1 g
- 490.7 mg