Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and smoked salmon roulade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 eggs, seperated
- 200 g frozen spinach, defrosted, drained and excess moisture removed
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Smoked salmon filling
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, fronds only
- 350 g cream cheese, softened
- 20 - 30 g horseradish cream, to taste
- 200 - 300 g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 493.4 kJ / 117.5 kcal
- 8.7 g
- 0.7 g
- 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.6 g
- 0.8 g
- 418.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Tom kha prawns
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices