Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, to taste
- 30 g halved walnuts
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 180 g canned tuna, drained
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 7137.2 kJ / 1699.3 kcal
- 71.4 g
- 3.9 g
- 157 g
- Saturated Fat
- 64.3 g
- 3 g
- 2045.5 mg