Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon with lemon hollandaise, asparagus and rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g water
- 30 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 225 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Salmon, asparagus and rice
- 30 g fresh coriander or flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 lemon, zested, no white pith, plus 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 285 g jasmine rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- 340 g asparagus or broccoli florets, trimmed
- 450 g fresh skinless, boneless salmon fillets (approx. 3 cm thick)
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 3778 kJ / 903 kcal
- 33 g
- 62 g
- 58 g
- Saturated Fat
- 32 g
- 1 g
- 672 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Tom kha prawns
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices