Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g pecorino cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm - optional)
- 150 g guanciale, cut into cubes (see Tips)
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 320 g dried spaghetti
- per 1 portion
- 2521.8 kJ / 602.7 kcal
- 24.1 g
- 61.4 g
- 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10 g
- 2.6 g
- 547.3 mg