Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Veal sweetbreads with creamy white wine sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g veal sweetbreads (see Tip)
- 250 g white vinegar
- 750 g cold water
- 600 g water, room temperature
- iced water
- ice cubes
- 300 g spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces, plus extra sliced to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g white wine
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 2784.7 kJ / 663 kcal
- 36.7 g
- 2.8 g
- 51 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18 g
- 1.2 g
- 283.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken