Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini pad Thai frittatas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil spray, for greasing
- 50 g vermicelli noodles
- water, for steaming
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 300 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 12 medium raw prawns, peeled, cleaned and cut into thirds
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into slices
- 20 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stalks roughly chopped
- 1 cube palm sugar (2 cm)
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ⅛ tsp salt (optional)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 20 g oil
- sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1132.4 kJ / 269.6 kcal
- 24.4 g
- 12 g
- 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 0.8 g
- 1174.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Parmesan cheese crisps
Teriyaki salmon bao