Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cobb salad with buttermilk dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 500 g), cut into 3-4 pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 sweet corn cob, silks and husk removed
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 4 rindless bacon rashers (approx. 210 g), cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 20 g oil, plus extra if needed
- ½ iceberg lettuce, cut into thin slices
- ½ cos lettuce, roughly torn
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 130 g buttermilk
- 70 g cream cheese
- 60 g sour cream
- 30 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 40 g water
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portions
- 1200.1 kJ / 285.6 kcal
- 25.5 g
- 6 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.6 g
- 3.9 g
- 517.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Scallops with pea purée
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing