Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caribbean stew and steamed rice cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g boneless lamb shoulder (see variation), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 50 g freshly squeezed orange juice (approx. 1 orange)
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 60 g Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 150 g brown onions, cut into halves
- 180 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 2 - 4 sprigs fresh coriander
- 2 - 3 pinches dried oregano
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 25 g oil
- 20 g raw sugar
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 450 g water
Steamed rice cups
- 160 g basmati rice
- 400 g water
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 tsp oil
- per 1 portions
- 2438 kJ / 581 kcal
- 45 g
- 45 g
- 23 g
- 3.9 g