Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g long-grain white rice
- 400 g water plus extra to soak rice
- 2 skinless, white fish fillets, 150-180 g each
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 6 cherry tomato, cut into halves
- 120 g apples (1 apple), cut into pieces (1.5 cm) and cored
- 120 g pears (1 pear), cut into pieces (1.5 cm) and cored
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 130 g carrots, cut into matchsticks (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 4 asparagus spears, cut into halves lengthways if thicker than 1 cm
- 40 g plain flour
- 20 g brown sugar
- 20 g butter
- 150 g onions, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 - 300 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces
- fresh chives, cut into small pieces, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3480 kJ / 832 kcal
- 43 g
- 105 g
- 22 g
- 13.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and ginger soup, lemon salmon with broccoli
Chicken corn chowder with broccoli terrines
Miso soup and sake seafood with rice
Thai-style prawn broth with spicy apples