Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow-cooked eggplant pasta sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges (3-4 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 80 g tomato paste
- 50 g red wine
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season cooking water
- 500 g eggplant, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 2 tbsp pitted Kalamata olives
- 1200 g water
- 320 g dried pasta of choice
- 20 g toasted pine nuts
- shaved Parmesan cheese, to serve
- fresh basil leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2084.3 kJ / 496.3 kcal
- 15.4 g
- 68 g
- 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.9 g
- 9.8 g
- 489.7 mg