Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 3 eschalots
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 - 3 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, to taste
- 50 g white wine
- 280 g cooked crab meat (see Tips)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1000 g boiling water
- 200 g angel hair pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1658.4 kJ / 394.9 kcal
- 21.3 g
- 48.4 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 14.9 g
- 927.2 mg