Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rachel Shanks's Roast beef with Yorkshires and gravy (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g plain flour
- 100 g milk
- 100 g cold water
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
Roast beef with wholegrain mustard crust
- 20 g vegetable oil, plus extra to grease
- 200 g onion, cut into wedges (4 cm)
- 100 g celery, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 4 tbsp red wine
- 2000 - 3000 g roast beef (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to season
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to season
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 650 g water
- 30 g plain flour
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 20 g tomato paste
- 1 - 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Vegemite® (optional)
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 3986.9 kJ / 949.3 kcal
- 120.4 g
- 29.5 g
- 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.3 g
- 5.9 g
- 997 mg