Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Victoria sponge cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 170 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract (optional)
- 100 g jam (strawberry or raspberry - see Tip)
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar, to dust
- per 1 portion
- 1565.5 kJ / 374.2 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 39.2 g
- 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.8 g
- 1.4 g
- 396.3 mg