Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked salmon brioche with crème fraîche and dill
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, to grease
- 325 g baker's flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 40 g unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 175 g milk
- 15 g caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 eggs, 1 lightly beaten, to glaze
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, torn into pieces
- 200 g smoked salmon (approx. 6-8 slices)
- ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 1441.5 kJ / 343.2 kcal
- 14.6 g
- 34.1 g
- 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.4 g
- 1.5 g
- 567 mg
Ruvani Govender's Gourmet beef and potato curry pie
3小時 5 分
Anne Tesconi's Chicken roulade all'Italiana
Korean bao beef sliders
Caraway rye bread
18小時 20 分
"To die for" mini pavlovas (TM6)
Cherry tomato and red onion focaccia (Nico Moretti)
Greek pita breads