Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leek and ham tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g ricotta, well drained (see Tips)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g Gouda cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g leeks, trimmed and cut into rings (approx. 5 mm)
- 400 g water
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 4 eggs
- 100 g ham, cut into pieces (2 cm), (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 1792.5 kJ / 426.8 kcal
- 18.7 g
- 20.7 g
- 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.9 g
- 2.4 g
- 1072.4 mg