Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 900 - 1000 g turkey breast fillet, skinless, cut in half lengthways
- 1 tsp sea salt, plus extra to season
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 50 g walnuts
- 100 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 g canned peaches, drained and chopped into pieces
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- 200 g prosciutto
- 12 dried apricots
- 1000 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2248.1 kJ / 535.3 kcal
- 52 g
- 17.3 g
- 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.6 g
- 4.8 g
- 2165 mg