Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cranberry and rosemary chutney
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 220 g raw sugar
- 125 g red wine vinegar
- 185 g water
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm each), leaves only
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 1 fresh bay leaf or dried bay leaf
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg, plus extra to taste
- 340 g dried cranberries
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 945 g
- 7843 kJ / 1871 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 453.6 g
- 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.7 g
- 30.2 g
- 349.8 mg