Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushrooms with pistachio butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 piece lemon peel, no white pith (4 cm strip)
- 40 g shelled pistachios
- 60 g salted butter, softened
- 20 g lemon juice
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 4 fresh portobello mushrooms or field mushrooms (large), peeled and stalks trimmed
- 100 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, ripe and cut into halves
- salt, to season
- 1 avocado, flesh only, ripe, cut into slices
- per 1 portion
- 1595.3 kJ / 379.8 kcal
- 7.2 g
- 4.2 g
- 36 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.7 g
- 6.1 g
- 284.2 mg
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Keto bread rolls
Cauliflower hash browns with smoked salmon and sour cream
Almond chocolate mousse
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Cauliflower and ricotta pizza bases with blue cheese, pear and prosciutto
Not quite nasi goreng
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Rise and shine cereal clusters
Oxtail stew with butter bean mash
Fish pie with cauliflower mash