Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled eggplant with lime and ginger dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 eggplants, cut into rounds (1.5 cm thickness)
- olive oil, for brushing
- salt, to season (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to season
Lime and ginger dressing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 fresh long red chillies, 1 chilli trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred; 1 chilli cut into thin slices, for garnishing (optional)
- 100 g kecap manis
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- 20 g rice wine vinegar
- 15 g palm sugar, shaved
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 495.9 kJ / 118.1 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 18.6 g
- 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.3 g
- 6.8 g
- 1369.8 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Scallops with pea purée
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Avocado and goats cheese smash
Sweetcorn and black rice salad
Camembert with cranberries and almonds
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Grilled potato salad with pangrattato