Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chorizo and squid stew (TM5)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g brown onion, cut into wedges (1cm)
- 650 g whole medium squid, cleaned and cut into rings (2-3 cm) and tentacles
- 150 - 200 g chorizo, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 150 g carrot, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato paste
- 30 g Pernod® (optional - see Tips)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into slices (optional)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 800 g canned butter beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 500 g after draining)
- fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnishing
- crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2836.9 kJ / 675.5 kcal
- 54.7 g
- 58.8 g
- 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.9 g
- 14.9 g
- 2528.8 mg