Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed sticky rice with pork (Rice tube puddings)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp red chilli hot sauce
- 3 tsp tomato sauce (to make your own, refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook)
- 30 g sugar
- 100 g water
- ½ tsp cornflour
Rice tube puddings
- 450 g sushi rice
- 50 g soy sauce
- 30 g sugar
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 200 g lean pork fillets, cut in small strips (5 cm x 1 cm x 0.5 cm)
- 30 g oil
- 12 - 15 dried shiitake mushrooms (approx. 20 g), soaked to soften, cut in strips
- 50 g dried prawns (optional)
- 600 g water
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, cut into pieces, for garnishing
- 10 g roasted unsalted peanuts, cut into pieces, for garnishing
- per 1 cup
- 1163 kJ / 278 kcal
- 12 g
- 45 g
- 5 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream