Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chilli miso sauce
- 4 garlic cloves
- 100 g sesame oil
- 100 g red miso paste (see Tips)
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 15 g chilli paste (see Tips)
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
Pork belly with noodles
- 120 g brown onion, cut into wedges (1 cm)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 75 g fresh ginger, peeled and cut into pieces
- 10 g black peppercorns
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 1200 g water
- 20 g Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 800 g boneless skinless pork belly, cut into pieces (3 cm x 10 cm)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, bruised
- 150 g dried ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- sesame seeds, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 4520.5 kJ / 1076.3 kcal
- 52.2 g
- 34 g
- 81.1 g
- 10.5 g