Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut chia custard tarts (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coconut chia pastry
- 60 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 155 g wholemeal self raising spelt flour (see Tips)
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 20 g shredded coconut
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 40 g water
- 250 g milk of choice, non dairy (see Tips)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp gluten free cornflour
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 60 g pouring (whipping) cream
- nutmeg, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 1300.5 kJ / 309.7 kcal
- 7.5 g
- 24.8 g
- 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.5 g
- 4 g
- 237 mg