Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy chicken cauliflower soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g cauliflower, broken into florets (approx. 3 cm)
- 600 g water
- 40 - 60 g Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 800 g chicken breast, cut into cubes (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (see Tip)
- 30 g salted butter (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 921.4 kJ / 219.4 kcal
- 32.7 g
- 6.2 g
- 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.4 g
- 2.1 g
- 677.2 mg