Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 500 g baker's flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 50 g rolled oats
- 30 g sesame seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 30 g linseeds (flaxseeds), plus extra for sprinkling
- 30 g sunflower seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 30 g pepitas, plus extra for sprinkling
- 30 g poppy seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 30 g honey
- per 1 portion
- 1106.5 kJ / 263.4 kcal
- 8.5 g
- 33.7 g
- 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.4 g
- 3.6 g
- 191.9 mg