Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Chinese cabbage (wombok), cut into pieces (5 cm)
- 40 g celery, cut into pieces
- 40 g spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 250 g mince (pork, chicken or beef)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp Shaoxing wine (Chinese cooking wine)
- 1 package dumpling wrappers (30 pieces - see Tips)
- 600 g water
- per 1 piece
- 148.6 kJ / 35.4 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 2.7 g
- 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.4 g
- 0.2 g
- 177.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Five seed energy bars
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Turmeric fried chicken