Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 100 g caster sugar
- 80 g plain flour, plus an extra 1 tablespoon
- 2 eggs
- 50 g milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and cut into thin slices (5 mm - see Tip)
- brown sugar, for sprinkling
- thickened cream, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1543.4 kJ / 367.5 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 29.7 g
- 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11.3 g
- 3 g
- 68.2 mg