Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g red onion
- 1060 g water
- 60 g white wine
- 20 g pure maple syrup
- 60 g dried cranberries
- 20 g Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g farro (unroasted - see Tips)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 stalks celery, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 apples, cored and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g sherry vinegar (see Tips)
- 10 g lemon juice
- 15 g Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 60 g mixed baby salad leaves
- 80 g goat's cheese, crumbled (see Tips)
- hemp seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1085 kJ / 258.3 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 12.5 g
- 10.2 g
- 4 g