Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pecan pie cheesecake cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pecans
- 70 g unsalted butter, softened
- 120 g digestive biscuits, broken into pieces
- 40 g bourbon (optional - see Tips)
- 80 g brown sugar
- 60 g pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1865.4 kJ / 444.1 kcal
- 5.6 g
- 25.5 g
- 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.8 g
- 2 g
- 206.5 mg