Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Caramelised sherry vinaigrette
- 250 g raw sugar
- 100 g sherry vinegar
- 100 g dry sherry
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 g water
- 50 g white vinegar
- 50 g smoked almonds (see Tips)
- 200 g Danish feta, cut into pieces
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 250 g strawberries, cut into halves
- 90 g Parma ham, cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tips)
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to season
- per 1 portion
- 2896.9 kJ / 689.7 kcal
- 18.6 g
- 66.1 g
- 36.8 g
- 3.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pork and prawn dumplings
Scallops with pea purée
Pork and shiitake mushroom rice paper rolls with Holy Trinity sauce
Prawn toast with Sriracha® and sesame mayonnaise