Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked mussels with Pernod sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g eschalots, peeled and cut into halves
- 50 g salted butter
- 200 g fennel, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 50 g Pernod® (see Tips)
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped, to serve
- per 4 portions
- 6965 kJ / 1658.3 kcal
- 165.7 g
- 59.7 g
- 82.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 42.3 g
- 8.4 g
- 5869.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Braised cabbage and leek with steamed salmon
Fish pie with cauliflower mash
Not quite nasi goreng
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles