Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese pork with vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g pork fillet, cut into strips (5 mm x 1 cm x 5 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce
- 300 g dried rice noodles
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 150 g red onion, cut into wedges
- 150 g red capsicum, cut into strips (5 mm x 5 cm)
- 150 g carrot, cut into strips (5 mm x 5 cm)
- 1280 g water
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 70 g oyster sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed
- 150 g baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions/shallots, sliced diagonally
- per 1 portion
- 2041 kJ / 486 kcal
- 31.7 g
- 60.3 g
- 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.6 g
- 5.3 g
- 1444.2 mg