Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Avocado whip on seedy spelt bread (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 80 g soft feta, cut into pieces
- 200 g avocado, flesh only
- ½ - 1 tbsp lemon juice, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ground black pepper, to taste
Seedy spelt bread
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 280 g filtered water
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 500 g white spelt flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds (linseeds), plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp pepitas, plus extra for sprinkling
- milk of choice, for brushing (see Tips)
- micro herbs, for garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1055.5 kJ / 251.3 kcal
- 11 g
- 25.1 g
- 10.6 g
- 6.2 g