Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Immune boosting smoothie (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and cut into quarters
- 160 g beetroot, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 60 g avocado, flesh only
- 90 g banana, cut into pieces
- 100 g hemp seeds (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 - 3 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g ice cubes
- 2 tsp Kakadu plum powder (optional - see Tips)
- 500 g filtered water, chilled (see Tips)
- 2 tsp honey (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1234 kJ / 293.8 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 19.8 g
- 18.5 g
- 5.4 g
Coconut and maca hot chocolate
Pure green goodness
Kale, chia, pear and orange smoothie
Rosy glow smoothie
Berry avocado smoothie (Toddlers and beyond)
Iced four-spice latte (Post-natal)
Daily green smoothie