Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g ripe tomatoes (approx. 2-3 tomatoes), deseeded and cut into quarters
- 1 jalapeño chilli, trimmed and cut into halves (optional)
- 80 g red onion
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g raw cashews
- 100 g pine nuts
- 60 g lemon juice
- 150 g filtered water
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 avocados, flesh only
- 1 - 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 400 g refried beans (see Tips)
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 150 g vegan cheese, grated (see Tips)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- corn chips, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1502.8 kJ / 357.8 kcal
- 9 g
- 18.5 g
- 27.3 g
- 3.2 mg
- 7.2 g