Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raw pineapple and turmeric cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g almonds (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 200 g raw cashews (see Tips)
- 5 pitted dates (see Tips)
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 120 g shredded coconut
- 30 g flaxseeds (linseeds)
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 30 g hemp seeds (see Tips)
- 200 g carrots, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 180 g fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- 150 g pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100 g sultanas
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk of choice
- 60 g orange juice
- 1 pinch salt
- per 1 portion
- 1514.7 kJ / 360.6 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 23.3 g
- 25.9 g
- 6 g