Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Little lemon cheesecakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g raw cashews (see Tips)
- 100 g pitted Medjool dates (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 100 g tigernuts, skinned (see Tips)
- 1 pitted Medjool date
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- 150 g raw cacao butter
- 150 g lemon juice
- 150 g plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste (see Tips)
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- fresh raspberries, for decorating
- fresh blueberries, for decorating
- lemon slices, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1280 kJ / 304.7 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 18.2 g
- 23.9 g
- 5.7 g