Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Banana cupcakes with peanut butter frosting
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g raw almonds
- 170 g ripe banana, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 70 g freshly squeezed orange juice (see Tips)
- 80 g pure maple syrup (see Tips)
- 120 g extra virgin olive oil
- 190 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
Peanut butter frosting
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces (3-4 cm) and softened
- 90 g smooth peanut butter
- 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup (see Tips)
- banana chips, for decorating (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1438 kJ / 342.3 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 20.6 g
- 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.7 g
- 3.3 g
- 228.4 mg