Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan carrot cake with orange frosting
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 110 g boiling water
- 15 g flaxmeal (see Tips)
- 150 g walnuts
- 280 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 60 g sultanas
- 160 g Rapadura sugar
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- 250 g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (see Tips)
- 30 g plant-based milk of choice
- 100 g raw cacao butter
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 40 g pure maple syrup
- 80 g plant-based milk of choice
- 3 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 40 g vegan butter (see Tips)
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- per 1 portion
- 1362.8 kJ / 324.5 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 36.1 g
- 17.9 g
- 5 g