Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy eggs with tomato sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 - 2 tsp white sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- oil, for greasing
- 4 whole eggs
- 8 pinches dried chilli flakes
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 500 g boiling water
- labne, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- flatbreads, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1186.1 kJ / 282.4 kcal
- 10.9 g
- 18 g
- 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 4.9 g
- 487.7 mg