Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli raita potato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g water
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 1 fresh long green chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred (optional)
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into halves lengthways, deseeded and cut into thirds
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 250 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 3 pinches dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- dried chilli threads (optional - see Tips)
- per 6 portions
- 5297 kJ / 1261.2 kcal
- 58.1 g
- 176.3 g
- 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.4 g
- 47.8 g
- 2673.8 mg