Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and rocket salad with cream cheese dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 4 whole eggs (see Tips)
- 125 g fresh baby corn, cut into slices on the diagonal (2 cm)
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- cold water
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra for garnishing
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 3 tsp white wine vinegar, to taste
- 100 g soft cream cheese (see Tips)
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 60 g rocket leaves
- 250 g mini Roma tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1184.7 kJ / 284.9 kcal
- 8.5 g
- 2.1 g
- 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.6 g
- 3.3 g
- 297.9 mg