Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Warm wasabi potato salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g potatoes
- 500 g lukewarm water
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 spring onions/shallots
- 4 red radishes
- ½ continental cucumber, deseeded
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 150 g mayonnaise (see Tip)
- 40 g rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 20 - 30 g wasabi paste, to taste
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 nori sheet, finely sliced (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1340 kJ / 319.1 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 27 g
- 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.8 g
- 3.1 g
- 633.2 mg