Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zurich-style veal strips with potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 650 g veal scallopini, cut into strips (4 cm) (see Tips)
- 20 g cornflour
- 60 g soy sauce
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 500 g water
- 800 g potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 400 g button mushrooms, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 20 g tomato paste
- 100 g sour cream (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2255 kJ / 536.8 kcal
- 33.6 g
- 37 g
- 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.6 g
- 6.5 g
- 2748.8 mg