Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon and white chocolate lava cakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 230 g white chocolate, broken into small pieces (see Tips)
- 130 g icing sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 lemon, zested (no white pith) and juiced
- 80 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh blueberries, to serve
- crème fraîche, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2182.1 kJ / 519.6 kcal
- 6.8 g
- 38.6 g
- 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 24.8 g
- 1.8 g
- 80.9 mg