Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Caramel macadamia slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 50 g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped (see Tips)
- 150 unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 120 g soft brown sugar
- 40 g golden syrup
- 150 g rolled oats
- 70 g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp ground roasted wattleseed (optional - see Tips)
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- per 1 portion
- 903.7 kJ / 215.2 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 24.5 g
- 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 1.5 g
- 52.5 mg