Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tom kha gai (Thai chicken coconut soup)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- 600 g water
- 400 g coconut milk
- 450 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips (1 x 6 cm)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, cut into halves
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 972.5 kJ / 231.5 kcal
- 15.1 g
- 3.2 g
- 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.4 g
- 1.3 g
- 982.4 mg