Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gwinganna turmeric chicken with coconut cream and green beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 - 1000 g bone-in skinless chicken thigh (4-6 pieces)
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- 2 fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 long red chilli, trimmed and cut into halves
- 3 cm fresh turmeric
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 400 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 620 g water
- 300 g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 sprigs fresh Thai basil, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- raw cashews, toasted and roughly chopped, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 4115.2 kJ / 983.6 kcal
- 43.4 g
- 22.9 g
- 82.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 49.9 g
- 6.2 g
- 237.4 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken