Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part only, cut into halves
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh galangal, peeled
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 fresh bird's eye chillies, trimmed
- 1 ½ fresh kaffir lime leaves, cut into thin slices
- 400 g coconut cream
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- 40 g fish sauce
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 raw king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 250 g fresh oyster mushroom, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to serve
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh Thai basil, leaves only, to serve (see Tips)
- ½ fresh kaffir lime leaf, thinly sliced, to serve
- freshly squeezed lime juice, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1245.2 kJ / 296.5 kcal
- 15.7 g
- 88.1 g
- 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.3 g
- 2.5 g
- 1455.9 mg